Kristen graduated from UAB with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy after graduating from Auburn University in Exercise Science. She is experienced in outpatient orthopedics, sports medicine, and manual therapy with a focus on sports-related injuries. She has taken courses about baseball players, dry needling, and lumbopelvic mobilization/manipulation. She enjoys spending time at Lake Martin, water skiing, and doing outdoor activities with her two little ones. If you have good pizza recipes, tell Kristen so that she can eventually win the family pizza cooking contest!!!
• Fun Fact: Kristen can twirl fire and knives!
PT, MS, OCS, MTC
Chris has been practicing physical therapy since 2001. He is an Orthopedic Certified Specialist, with a special interest in spine and manual therapy. He is also Manual Therapy Certified through the University of St. Augustine. Chris is a lab consultant at UAB Physical Therapy School. Chris has an additional interest in sports performance related to runners and golfers. In his free time, he enjoys going to the lake with his wife Kristen, who also works at BPT, and 2 children.
• Fun Fact: Chris has recently taken up a new hobby of participating in Spartan Races! He has completed one race and hopes to complete more in the near future.
PT, DPT, OCS
Kimberly earned her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from UAB after graduating from Auburn University with a degree in Biomedical Sciences. She is an Orthopedic Certified Specialist and enjoys treating a variety of orthopedic injuries with a manual therapy approach. She has done continuing education in the areas of spinal mobilization/manipulation and dry needling. Kimberly enjoys outdoor activities, spending time at the lake, and tailgating for football games with her family.
• Fun fact: Kimberly and her husband are a divided house. She attended Auburn and her husband cheers for Alabama!
- PT owned and managed
- One-on-one appointments
- Same therapist throughout course of care
- Up-to-date treatment based on latest evidence
- Experienced clinicians with advanced certifications
Birmingham Physical Therapy
& Sports Medicine
3234 Cahaba Heights Road, Vestavia Hills, Alabama, 35243
Call Us: (205) 298-9101
Fax: (205) 298-9103
- Monday: 7:00am – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am – 5:30pm
- Thursday: 7:00am – 5:30pm
- Friday: 7:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed